We look after a wide range of clients, including:
- Restaurants and cafes
- Medical clinics
- Builders and property developers
- Tradespeople (from sole operators, to an army of staff)
- Service providers (consultants)
One of our areas of specialty is looking after the business and accounting needs of doctors and medical clinics – from GP clinics to specialist centres. We work alongside your practice manager or bookkeeper to provide effective quarterly management reports and advice to doctors.
Doctors can be confident that they have an experienced accountant looking after their practice. Our accountants focus on services like:
- Improving efficiencies
- Understanding government grants
- Profit splitting between owner doctors
- Market rates of pay for employee / contractor / independent – doctors
- Effective use of service trusts and the service fees to be charged
- Maximising available space to bring in Allied Health Professionals, Pharmacy and Pathology
We also look after a large number of individual tax clients. Where possible we prefer to conduct a face-to-face catch up. This allows us to gain an understanding of your needs and to maximise the outcome of your claims and tax refunds. By chatting about your typical day, we can determine if there are additional claims you can make.
The face-to-face contact is also a great way to have a general chat about:
- Investments and wealth building strategies
- Negative gearing on investment properties and shares
- Saving for your children’s school fees
- Home loan structuring
- Life insurance and trauma insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Estate planning and wills (especially with blended families).